Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You get the feeling of Force Fin thrush when trying to catch an
hh-31.jpg
image of the snapping action. Force Fin

Wow, we just got another price increase on our brass bushings. $ 5.00 per part. $ 20.00 now and another price increase from our Force Fin Plant. It looks like we are going to be priced out of the market. Our website is also been attacked by hackers in Russia, China, and India. I had to remove the Waving American flag due to AI pegging us a MEGA—crazy times with a significant drop in sales. But don't worry, we have backup inventory and will weather up coming costs.
IMG_4802.gif

Great news! We have set up a payment program to help with our increased production cost—a Pay Pal program of 4 easy payments. Plus, we now offer a discount to our Military and Scuba Board members. Have a nice Thanksgiving. Force Fin
358104071_762282822563602_2792648281160131761_n.jpg

Creativity drives a desire to see things better. A sense of caring for all. Divine destiny to save human race from its own destructive actions. I've memories of a large arena, with thousands around tasked with balancing life here on this planet. We were weighing very heavy on the side of dump this round on Earth. Hope is gone. I step up and say, I will go back to turn the tide with others who have a dream of heaven on earth. I heard a "Good luck" and the debate continued as I left. An interesting interview with Polly Frost. It gives you an inside view of why Force Fins. Polly Frost - Blog - INTERVIEW WITH BOB EVANS
20221016_110430.jpg

I found this image of the future of Split Fins. I used the SD-1 adjustable foot pocket and noticed
070318-023.jpg-fw.jpg
how wide I had to make the split area in order to move the water flow between the foiled blades. Force Fin These models were made over 15 years ago and will be selling off extra pairs at a high price since we do not plan to produce in the near future.

They seem to be super expensive. But the OPS kit is one of a kind. We pay a fortune for underwater camera systems. My camera system, way back in the early 80s, cost around five grand. Most fins manufactured today cost less than $20.00 to make. Our manufacturing cost for Force Fins is now at around $ 140.00 per pair. Our super High-Performance poly urethane sets the highest standards in the dive industry. This pair of OPS cost was somewhere around $40,000. So, here you go if you want something super rare and will never hit the market. Force Fin OPS | eBay
jmc-forcefin-scans184.jpg

Back
Top Bottom