Force Fin Authorized Dealers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

castanagajt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
It has been a question of mine for the longest time. What would this warranty imply for and what does this warranty cover amongst Authorized Dealers? Can you make a list of the authorized dealers?

They are currently rebuilding the dealer page at Force Fin swim fins and are looking forward to launching an interactive, multimedia dealer page. In the mean time call up Force Fin and they will provide you with the info to find the nearest dealer in your area!

The warranty will cover anything if your fin has a problem in the first year! Cracking is really the only thing I have ever seen as far as problems go. Force Fin prides themselves with quality control and these problems are far and few in between and that problem was addressed and fixed by the Bob Evans and the Force Fin team a long time ago.

If you have problems with your Force Fins ONE I will be surprised TWO they will do what ever they can to get you back into the water! Just give them a call or email tell them when and where you bought the fins and they will help you. Force Fins are like a Rolls Royce - they are not everywhere- they know where their products have been sold and will know how old your fins.

As for an authorized dealers in Las Vegas, NV. Let alone, Nevada there isn't any Force Fin dealers left. Two shops gr8divin dive shop carried them for a little bit and Neptune Divers was basically the last to carry Force Fins.

Is leisurepro.com, scuba.com, discountdivers.com are authorized dealers?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom