For your amusement when dry this winter....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was pretty funny. Too bad those damn divers keep sneaking up from behind.

David

I must be the lone person here who thought it was disgusting. Only played it a few minutes before I had enough.

Note the high breathing rate in the divers who are obviously nervous, swimming with their knives out, in shark infested waters.
So funny I laughed out loud!
Thanks, Karl!

Hey, those are mean divers! I mean I made a point one time through to just try and eat fish and leave the divers alone on the theory that they wouldn't bother me if I didn't bother them. Then, they still ganged up and knifed my poor shark!

Would you bother a Great White that wasn't eating you or just find the surface or a cavern real quickly, LOL.

They keep sticking me with their little knives............. They don't sink when eaten though. Interesting hand-swimming technique....... if my legs and half my torso were missing I think I'd be a little more concerned about getting rescued than going after the shark that bit me though!

SeaJay:
So cool that I added a link from DSD. :) Thanks for the link, Gen. :)

No problem.

My gills got too dry so I went up to Vortex today. Neat little cave they have there.... :) No sharks, but a bunch of eels. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom