For the rest of us

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Ted,

That sounds like a great idea as I am open on the April 13-15 weekend, but only for part of the day Saturday on the last weekend of April (the main MnG).

Can I reserve a floorspace in the ol' bunkhouse as well?
I am also willing to drive down with you again like we have in the past if you would like.

-Dave

cldwdiver:
Hey Ted,

That sounds like a great idea as I am open on the April 13-15 weekend, but only for part of the day Saturday on the last weekend of April (the main MnG).

Can I reserve a floorspace in the ol' bunkhouse as well?
I am also willing to drive down with you again like we have in the past if you would like.

-Dave

Your all set check your PM

Looks like were getting quit a nice little group here. So I will be there sometime around 10am Friday Morning the 13th. I will be set up all the way to the end of the Road at Gilboa. For those of you that have been before you know what to look for. for the rest of you that dont know me or the rest of the group. Just follow the road until it ends that is where I will be.I will be there until Sunday afternoon. the Bunkhouse is filling up fast so for those of you that dont have sleeping accomodations yet Pm me quick. Let's wait until a little later to see how many we have coming before we decide on food and what not.

YeeeHaaaaawww ... Another Meet n Greet with the Deluxe Accomodations of the official GLWC Bunkhouse.

You know Ted, if we were "really" smart we would also take Monday off .... to Recover. :D

gtxl1200:
It wouldnt be a weekend at Gilboa without you John Will you be joining us?

I will be trying to make it for at least Saturday. I will let you know as the date gets closer.

I will try to make it saturday or sunday for sure. I need to try out my new 7mm farmer john and jacket with attached hood. That way i will know if I will freeze at the meet and greet later in April.

scubaaron2003:
I will try to make it saturday or sunday for sure. I need to try out my new 7mm farmer john and jacket with attached hood. That way i will know if I will freeze at the meet and greet later in April.

cool hope you can make it. Alot of people have dove with us during this time of year with just a 7mm but us wimps like me need the dry suit

gtxl1200:
cool hope you can make it. Alot of people have dove with us during this time of year with just a 7mm but us wimps like me need the dry suit

I dove wet last year but I can assure you I will be thoroughly enjoying my new drysuit this year. Diving wet is better than not diving at all, but it sure doesn't beat diving dry!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom