For the non-diver in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cougar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm so excited. Starting June 15th my daughter and I will be in Cozumel for 6 weeks!!! For two weeks of that time, my non-diving hubby is coming to hang out with us. We've already done Coz pretty well...(ruins, far side of the island etc) can anyone suggest any day trips off the island...anything that doesn't include getting wet will make him happy. Thanks guys!

If anyone will be down there during the time span from 6/15-7/24....send an e-mail...I'd love to meet some of this nice bunch in person.

Hi Cougar,

If he likes archeological ruins, those over on the mainland, like Tulum, Coba & Chitzen Itza are well worth doing. Your travel agent or hotel can arrange trips.

Do have fun.

DocVikingo

I bought the map that was suggested on this board at Cancunmap.com , it has plenty of info for seeing the island. There is also one for Cancun (which isn't that far). I've done the ruins on the mainland as well and found them interesting, but as the saying goes "When in Rome, do as the Romans do". Get him diving!!! There aren't many places better to try it. It took me 10 years to convince my wife to try it (and I'm an instructor!!!), and once she did, she absolutely loved it! Happy diving...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom