For the mechanically inclined.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think is also Murphy’s Law that any tool, nut, bolt, screw or small part that is dropped will scurry to the dead center or hardest part to reach, under the bench or car.

**the cloning tool** it will disapear..and will be looked for for hours..the looker will give up and buy another one..get home and it magically reapears in the place u last looked..causuing you to have many of the same tool..

***hammer** used for putting holes in sheetrock and also used for completely destroying your thumbnail...

Heh, seeing as I am an auto mechanic, I can relate :) good ones all
I think is also Murphy’s Law that any tool, nut, bolt, screw or small part that is dropped will scurry to the dead center or hardest part to reach, under the bench or car.
No .... it falls in the little quarter sized hole in the floor of the hoist :rofl3:

**the cloning tool** it will disapear..and will be looked for for hours..the looker will give up and buy another one..get home and it magically reapears in the place u last looked..causuing you to have many of the same tool..

I have about 10 of everything 1/2 inch.

Heh, seeing as I am an auto mechanic, I can relate :) good ones all
No .... it falls in the little quarter sized hole in the floor of the hoist :rofl3:

Been there!

They don't call them Jesus clips for nothing!

My fav is dropping a nonmagnetic screw or nut down in the belly of a plane. You can see it, but can't reach it.

Back
Top Bottom