For Sale - Farallon MK 7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bniz

Reaction score
Farallon MK 7 Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DVP). Black, in good shape, hardly used, extra batteries.

Located in Montrose, CA (near Pasadena)

$1,ooo

Hi
Can you post some picks.

Thanks

Sure: Scooter7.jpg

Scooter2.jpg

Hi You say that it runs good. Can you tell me more the cruse control does it work? and what voltige is it? Thanks

The MK 7 is a single Speed were MK 7E has 3 speed to choose from and they are both 24 volts.

Farallon MK 7 Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DVP). Black, in good shape, hardly used, extra batteries.

I would consider purchasing it but would need better photographs to show the condition. Although you have described it as "good shape, hardly used" condition from the two photos you have provided it looks to be fair at best.

Below are some photos of my current MK-7 that is in excellent condition and I would require photos about as close-up as these to see the condition before I would buy your black one.

-- NOTE TO OTHERS SCANNING THREAD -> THIS IS NOT THE FARALLON FOR SALE --

Attachments

• IMG_8214.JPG
    IMG_8214.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_8243.JPG
    IMG_8243.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_8244.JPG
    IMG_8244.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_8245.JPG
    IMG_8245.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_8251.JPG
    IMG_8251.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 83
Looks like a little salt water corrosion under the black paint in one picture.

I will post better pics in the next couple of days. I would say that it is in fair condition mainly from being dragged from one garage to another. And yes it is 24 volts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom