For money you can get just about anything...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm... I think I'll send that image to dive buddy #1 and see if she'll reconsider. She loves dolphins and porpoises (and me, too... as a, sigh, friend).

that is kinda cute! by the way Drbill...how is that relationship going with you and your friend? hope all is going good.

Scuba65:
by the way Drbill...how is that relationship going with you and your friend? hope all is going good.

The friendship is going great. We haven't been diving together recently due to her work schedule, but she plans to come out this month and I'll head over there to do some mainland diving with her. As for anything beyond friendship, I still hold out hope... but will take things as they come. She's such a great diver and friend... I wouldn't want to push anything.

justleesa:
Found this today, a scuba wedding cake topper....

I think we may have to find that, and add it to our wedding section of our stores. Personally, I like the ball and chain wedding cake topper... It's our best seller (in the cake topper dept)

justleesa:
lol, too funny....what about one the other way around?

We have this one too...

hmm. good if they're into the kink.

I've always liked this one. :D
cake.jpg

lol...too funny...but what about one for the run away bride???

I can't believe there's funny ones out there that I haven't seen yet.

That's too funny...

You should see our Bachelorette Party section... You wouldn't stop laughing.

Back
Top Bottom