For all you singles (and some that aren't)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You pick a different "her" every day! :rofl3:

You say that like it's a bad thing :confused:

Single dudes, help me out here, what's wrong with a different "her" every day??

I wouldn't have to if you'd cooperate! Now, go and get her. :wink:

You pick a different "her" every day! :rofl3:

You say that like it's a bad thing :confused:

Single dudes, help me out here, what's wrong with a different "her" every day??

CD?

You're old enough to understand this now.

There is nothing, NOTHING, that irritates women like a happy bachelor. They will temporarily halt jihads, cat fights, and deep conspiracies in order to terminate that bachelorhood. It may be only Sweet Sam saying these things, but she has already enlisted all of womankind against you.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid. :shakehead:

Art

CD?

There is nothing, NOTHING, that irritates women like a happy bachelor. They will temporarily halt jihads, cat fights, and deep conspiracies in order to terminate that bachelorhood. It may be only Sweet Sam saying these things, but she has already enlisted all of womankind against you.

Be afraid.

Art

:shocked2: I have done no such thing. I'm being a good "wing person" for my friend John. Art, must you spin everything into some evil plot against mankind....:shakehead:

CD?

Be afraid.

Art

Now, where is that "Thanks" button when we really need it???

:shocked2: I have done no such thing. I'm being a good "wing person" for my friend John. Art, must you spin everything into some evil plot against mankind....:shakehead:

Cold, clear, objective, and reproducable numerical analysis, Sweet Sam. :rofl3:

Art

Such a fundamental "truth," yet everyone seems to be surprised by it.

One of the greatest loves of my love was with an incredible, intelligent and beautiful woman from Wellesley when we were in college. She was firmly destinated to marry a Swedish chemist, but they both dated others during their long separations. Knowing I could not "win" her, allowed me to give freely to the relationship because nothing I did would cause me to "lose" her. It was a beautiful relationship. And yes, after nearly 40 years she is still married to the Swedish chemist. Good for them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom