For all you singles (and some that aren't)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CD?

You're old enough to understand this now.

There is nothing, NOTHING, that irritates women like a happy bachelor. They will temporarily halt jihads, cat fights, and deep conspiracies in order to terminate that bachelorhood. It may be only Sweet Sam saying these things, but she has already enlisted all of womankind against you.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid. :shakehead:

Art

On the contrary. Nothing motivates them more. :wink:

It's that time of year again :)

Wow, your friend is an amazing writer. I clicked on the link to her site and it isn't functional. Does she have a new one?

It IS free, and when you find or are found by truly unconditional love, it gets no better in this life. But it is not only found in romantic love, thank goodness, so that those of us who do not have that at present can still see it and live it in other ways.

very interesting perspective :hm:

She's an excellent writer. I enjoyed the column on Fear Factor as well. Thank you for putting this up.

CD?

You're old enough to understand this now.

There is nothing, NOTHING, that irritates women like a happy bachelor. They will temporarily halt jihads, cat fights, and deep conspiracies in order to terminate that bachelorhood. It may be only Sweet Sam saying these things, but she has already enlisted all of womankind against you.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid. :shakehead:

Art

Art art art, I didnt know you were such a cynic. Does it irritate men when they meet a happy bachelorette?

It IS free, and when you find or are found by truly unconditional love, it gets no better in this life. But it is not only found in romantic love, thank goodness, so that those of us who do not have that at present can still see it and live it in other ways.

For someone who just lost their soulmate and dive buddy of several years, what you say is very true. If it weren't for the love of family and friends, the healing road I am on would be much harder and longer than it is.

For someone who just lost their soulmate and dive buddy of several years, what you say is very true. If it weren't for the love of family and friends, the healing road I am on would be much harder and longer than it is.

:grouphug: I'm so sorry to hear that. I highly recommend small children unless you don't like them. They can beat the sad and mopey out of anyone. And I've found that most people who have them are quite happy to share them with interested parties. And of course, there are those treasured gal pals who love you regardless of whether or not you are lovable at a particular moment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom