For Al - Below 500 psi pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Between the shipping, vis and pending hydro, you could probably dispose of one cheaper off your local craigslist. :wink:

I made a boat opertion out here in Guam pretty unhappy one time. I was talking to my dive buddy who I had just met and found him to be the Coast Guard Operations Officer for Search and Rescue. So I felt pretty safe with him. When I came up with 500 PSI and dropped my mask in about 100ft. I bounced dive to about 30ft and got the mask. I got back on the boat with about 50 PSI. They told us if we came up with less then 500 we would either have to swim to shore or buy the tank... I thought they were joking until they went around and were recording everyone's gauge. When they saw 50 PSI they were soo mad! I thought they were going to make me swim to shore. Oh well. I had to recover the mask. It was new.

OK isn't it nearly time to post more pictures so Al has a reason to live?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom