Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I forgot to pick the games for this week.

Irritating!

I understand not being able to pick a past game but even Sunday's games are blocked.

Very irritating!

ScubaTexan:
There are Thursday night games for the remainder of the season (thanks to NFL Network -- and don't get me started on that :mad:), so be sure to get your picks in early from here on out... :)

Tsk, tsk... :shakehead

Ken - that ranks up there with the friggin College bowl games going all the way to January 8th this time... Last game on New Years, period!

OK - new rules for me picking. Screw Indy, they've imploded and aren't going to recover. New England.... they'll be picked based on coin flips. Miami is up, Arizona is up, NO and Dallas are coin flips to. Lets see how Chino does tonight :)

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the last day to sign up for the College Bowl Pick'Em game....we only have three playing so far :(

ScubaTexan:
Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the last day to sign up for the College Bowl Pick'Em game....we only have three playing so far :(
Four!

Though it won't matter if 400 are playing when I win.

You mean like you're winning the NFL pool right now? Works for me. :eyebrow:

I'm keeping the NFL pool close so that everyone else doesn't just quit.

Better keep that up till the end or you might be alone next year and next and next ....

You know.. If they are going to do Thursday night games, they should have to do it all year... :D

Ahh well, the games were entertaining and very.. umm.. unpredicable as usual! Where did the Eagles come from to show up and play so well against the Cowgirls?

Back
Top Bottom