Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure someone already said it, but I thought I would just throw this out there...

COLTS are 7-0 baby!!!!!

New to thread, Hola Amigos!,
Colts, gotta win in the end, when there's hardware on the line. If Carolina don't turn it on & QUICK, they're done. The Bears are good but I want to see what they do with NY. Watch out for New England, they ain't what they used to be, but they know how to close a season, & I guarantee you no one wants to run across them in the playoffs.
Gotta love Denver and SanDiego. They're gonna beat each other to death for the division, and the runner up will almost definately get the wild card, they're both that good.

Chicago and Cincy are on my poolist! They didn't even show up, or so it seemed! I watched the bears get blasted by Miami! Don't get me wrong, it was fun watching Miami finally show up to a game, but WooooooooooooooooooooooooooWeeeeeeeeee!

Then there is my take a chance Detroit... They showed up with Miami this week.. :)

Now if Pit and Oakland show up that'll be 3 Bulla only picks....

CBulla:
Now if Pit and Oakland show up that'll be 3 Bulla only picks....

Yeah, another beauty week for the SB Football pool. It reminds me again why i'm not a sports gambler.

Why is it the Cowboys always seem to lose the RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT games??? :(

LOL, hey Ken, it could be worse. You could be a Lions fan. :wink:

TCDiver1:
LOL, hey Ken, it could be worse. You could be a Lions fan. :wink:

At least you guys won, yesterday, Jon -- and evidently looked pretty good at it.

Besides, you guys handed us one of our RIPLEY'S losses, back in 1981 -- kicking a field goal in overtime with 12 men on the field.... :shakehead

The site where we are doing our NFL Pick'Em game is going to offer a College Bowl Pick'Em game after the conference championship games have been completed. Would anyone here be interested in participating? If so, please either respond here or shoot me a PM and I'll set it up.

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I'm sure someone already said it, but I thought I would just throw this out there...

COLTS are 7-0 baby!!!!!

Ooops! Make that 8-0!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom