Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCDiver1:
LOL, hey Ken, it could be worse. You could be a Lions fan. :wink:

Ah, but I did bank on the Lions and WON! I didn't bank on the Finz showing up and they did to!

Pittsburgh.. well, its hard to say what their problem is...

Now, lets see if jOakland does tonight :D

Yes the Lions won last week and look to be, (i've long since given up this ghost) turning a corner. We have seen this many times before. The question is always, which corner?

Staying a Lions fan over the years has required a special kind of dedication. It also helps if you pray for Ford to sell to Ilitch.

Hope springs eternal! :wink:

Tied for 1st place!

Could be worse... :D

Better than a sharp stick in the eye .......

TCDiver1:
It also helps if you pray for Ford to sell to Ilitch.

You should pray for Ford to fire Matt Millen...

ScubaTexan:
You should pray for Ford to fire Matt Millen...

One would beget the other. No way an Ilitch organization would put up with that chowderhead.

TCDiver1:
Staying a Lions fan over the years has required a special kind of dedication. It also helps if you pray for Ford to sell to Ilitch.

My wife is feeling the pain with ya.. In fact she didn't know if she should cheer or cry with the Lions game Sunday since 'it could be a long time before they play like that again'.

Now, I've put my cards of the Lions to beat the 49ers... but faith with the Finz isn't there yet.

I don't trust the Bears to beat the Giants either :D

I had full intentions of making my picks this week, and then the flipping river floods. I cant win for losing here!! LOL.

I've got a bone to pick with the people that own your stadium, Kayla -- why on Earth can they put a retractable roof on Safeco Field -- right next door -- and NOT put one on Seahawks Stadium (or Qwest Field, whatever it's called)??? :confused:

There was no reason to have to play that Monday night game in that much rain...

ScubaTexan:
I've got a bone to pick with the people that own your stadium, Kayla -- why on Earth can they put a retractable roof on Safeco Field -- right next door -- and NOT put one on Seahawks Stadium (or Qwest Field, whatever it's called)??? :confused:

There was no reason to have to play that Monday night game in that much rain...

Yes, I know... Ive had this issue since they built it. You would think that it would at least be the other way around... But nope..

Back
Top Bottom