Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... I'm getting sick and tired of coaches calling time out just before a field goal is kicked. It's not illegal, but it's annoying as hell!....

well, being a Chicago fan, I was not as phased by it.

so my reaction was like, Oh snap!! lil bugger!!! followed by laughing...even though I soon stopped and said, "come on Cowboys, kik buffalo's XXX!!!!!"

funny actually (until your team loses because of it)

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Five and zero ..... you know the saying : why did they put a hole in the roof at Texas Stadium ...... so GOD could watch his team....... it took divine intervention to pull this one out but if you believe, I mean really believe ...... then anything is possible ............. GO COWBOYS ...........

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Five and zero ..... you know the saying : why did they put a hole in the roof at Texas Stadium ...... so GOD could watch his team....... it took divine intervention to pull this one out but if you believe, I mean really believe ...... then anything is possible ............. GO COWBOYS ...........

Well...good job to your cowboys.

and remember, the Cowboys were not playing at home. So either "u-know-who" hates the Bills:D...or cowboys won on their own

Well, let's see....since this was the Cowboys' first win in Buffalo since 1971, I'd say it could be either one. :eyebrow:

Fans of the New England Patriots—beware.

The Indianapolis Colts have your team, and the rest of the league, right where they want them:

In a state of overconfidence.

I know the talking heads have you convinced the Pats are the greatest team ever, and that a 16-0 record is a foregone conclusion.

But while your team has gotten all the headlines, the Colts have jumped out to what must be the quietest 5-0 start ever.

The Indy offense is ranked third in the league. Their defense is in the top 10. And unlike your Patriots, the Colts have actually faced some stiff competition, beating three opponents with winning records.

The Pats?

Their five opponents are a combined 7-17—and have nary a winning record among them.
That said, it's not the Colts' numbers that should have you worried, Pats fans.

It’s their quiet swagger—the kind that comes from KNOWING, not thinking, you're going to win every week.

It's the kind of swagger you earn by finally getting over the hump and hoisting the Lombardi Trophy—or by beating the Patriots three straight times, including that 18-point comeback in last season's AFC Championship Game.

The Colts have that swagger now. That makes them a dangerous team to underestimate or overlook.

So go ahead Patriots fans—listen to the experts crown your team the kings of the NFL.

But take heed:

The champs are here.

Consider yourselves warned.

Well it looks like my COWBOYS just shot themselves in the boot (foot). Still 5 wins and 1 loss is still not a bad start. Next week we'll reload and knock off the Vikings in Texas Statium. I have tickets for the game ...... so watch for me in the crowd on TV ..... I'll be the one wearing the silver Cowboy jersey in the "nose bleed" section at the top of the stadium.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom