Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about the Chargers killing Denver. Now that makes up from the bad loss from the week before to KC. I was out in San Diego that week and trust me the fans were ready to hang some one after that game.

Man, Dallas snuck that one thru. Someone was wishing on their lucky stars at the right time....

And then again.....maybe not. :eyebrow:

What a great game. Where is scubapro?

Man, that was an awesome game. Were the Cowboys just putting on a show up until the last moment, leaving alot in suspense or what.

Great Monday night game.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ? Cowboys vs Bills on Monday Night Football ...... Romo and company should put on a good show tonight ..... just another step toward that new Superbowl ring .............

Doood...gimme the lottery numbers for Wednesday night, would ya:eyebrow:

Holy CRAP!!!

I am the hugest Dallas fan ever and I almost disowned them tonight. Luckily they came through, but they're going to have to do way better than that to make it through the season.

but, seriously, what a great game!!!

Rachel

I am the hugest XXXXXX fan ever and I almost disowned them tonight.
:shakehead:

mmm, nuh uh

Never catch a Chicago fan pulling that crap:D Shame shame shame.:no

Man, that was an awesome game. Were the Cowboys just putting on a show up until the last moment, leaving alot in suspense or what.

Great Monday night game.

Nah, the Bills just caught lightning in a bottle and were red hot tonight. They got fueled by the crowd. The Cowboys just came out flat and picked it up right at the end. They almost got screwed twice at the end. The 2-point conversion incompletion was pass interference that wasn't called, and I'm getting sick and tired of coaches calling time out just before a field goal is kicked. It's not illegal, but it's annoying as hell!

Back
Top Bottom