Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Should be a good game, you should TIVO it or something

For some reason (hey, it's Belize and probably bootlegged in somehow) NFL Total Access has appeared on my Direct TV. And you can watch almost every game...during the following week, but without the commercial for every timeout, possession change etc etc. It''s nice.
But you're right, it should be a great game. Indy looks like the only team good enough to beat them or at least give them a good game. So far it's like the Pats are playing college teams. They just do whatever they want.

For some reason (hey, it's Belize and probably bootlegged in somehow) NFL Total Access has appeared on my Direct TV. And you can watch almost every game...during the following week, but without the commercial for every timeout, possession change etc etc. It''s nice.
But you're right, it should be a great game. Indy looks like the only team good enough to beat them or at least give them a good game. So far it's like the Pats are playing college teams. They just do whatever they want.

They do look good, I never count them out and they may very well beat us, but we have had their number the last couple of years.

If they do beat us (provided they have enough video), I think it will only serve to piss Peyton off and we'll make them pay later in the year when it matters.

You should do like I do when planning vacation and go when the Colts have a bye week!! :D I leave on the 13th and I'll be back in time for the Monday night game on the 22nd! :eyebrow:
I tried to but DEMA wouldn't budge... :(

They do look good, I never count them out and they may very well beat us, but we have had their number the last couple of years.

If they do beat us (provided they have enough video), I think it will only serve to piss Peyton off and we'll make them pay later in the year when it matters.

I think Dallas beat them last year? Could be a repeat,:eyebrow:

You know the cowboy's fans have major, irreversible self esteem issues when they start comparing themselves to the Houston Texans or have the underlying fear of the Houston Texans in their posts.

Come on!!!! Who even cares about the Houston Texans. Ain't even a real team. I mean, if the San Diego Chargers played them this season, San Diego would actually have a chance at winning one more game this year for a final record of 2 wins and 14 losses:mooner:

Has anyone checked if Joe is still breathing? Hope his neighbor didn't do any dirty deeds to Joe after one of those, "Cubs Suq!" episodes:confused:

..... the only thing worst is a team (Houston Oilers) that left town and changed their name (Now Tennessee Titans) because the owner (Bud Adams) had a temper tantrum because they couldn't win a championship and didn't get a new stadium.

You know the cowboy's fans have major, irreversible self esteem issues when they start comparing themselves to the Houston Texans or have the underlying fear of the Houston Texans in their posts.

Come on!!!! Who even cares about the Houston Texans. Ain't even a real team. I mean, if the San Diego Chargers played them this season, San Diego would actually have a chance at winning one more game this year for a final record of 2 wins and 14 losses:mooner:

Has anyone checked if Joe is still breathing? Hope his neighbor didn't do any dirty deeds to Joe after one of those, "Cubs Suq!" episodes:confused:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:Yep i am still alive and breathing. I am out here in San Diego. Been here since the 22 of sept and going back to IL on Thursday. Dont worry this town is all pissed off at the Chargers for that loss last Sunday against KC and so am i.Chargers 1 and 3 God do they SUCK.

I can afford a bottle of Smirnoff Ice though to enjoy while watching the game... :drunks:

Yeah, I can afford Smirnoff Ice, too....and not pay NEAR as much for it as I would at the stadium. :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom