Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kudo's to my second favorite QB...Brett Farve and the Green Bay Packers are 3-0!! Great game against Chargers. Way to go old man! :god:

Oh and the Colts are 3-0 :D

Kurt Warner, Cardinals QB, 15/20, 258 yards, 2 TD, QB rating 150.

Pity about the loss. :crying:

well, Sunday's (Sept. 23, 2007) Bears' / Cowboy's game was excrutiatingly painful to watch.

Probably more painful to watch than to actually be on the field taking the hits (in pads).

well, Sunday's (Sept. 23, 2007) Bears' / Cowboy's game was excrutiatingly painful to watch.

Probably more painful to watch than to actually be on the field taking the hits (in pads).

I think you're just going to have to get used to that feeling hon!! :crafty:

back to College football

Purdue (5-0)
Indiana University (4-1)...koodos for kicking Iowa's booty
Notre Dame (0-5):lotsalove:

shooot, notre dame are suqing booty. Bring back Holtz!!!!!

That's for sure. I was wondering if the Bear's fans found Rex's house and did the Chicago toilet paper decor~~

OK ... are you keeping count ? ... DALLAS COWBOYS are now 4 and 0 ..... that's 4 wins and 0 losses ..... we took another big step toward the Superbowl ........... eat you heart out Houston Texans

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom