FOOTBALL pool time!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well another year of football has come to an end.

Scubatexan blew everyone away. Next year maybe we will do things a little differently so that we can keep everyone's interest.

I'll get ahold of the site owners and see if we can put up a prize. This is the way we do it over on the air conditioning board on which I am a member. Anyway thanks for playing.

You got to LOVE those Patriots!!!!!!!!!

benncool:
Scubatexan blew everyone away.

Yup, congrats to ScubaTexan. Rubber match is next year buddy!

(In his best Elvis voice): Thank ya, thank ya veruh much! :D

Can't wait for the rubber match, Jon! :wink:

JustAddWater:
It won't be long until March Madness!

I don't want to remember March Madness after the beating you guys gave me.

It's all that Scott Zeagle's fault :D

The Pats are going all the way once again starting tomorrow night 8/12 with beating the Bengals in the preseason..........! Sorry, i'm a Pats fan i live in Boston

Though I'm a Packer fan, I think the Pats are a respectable team; a good thing considering recent sports news. I'm saving my picks and predictions for the football pool!!! Gotta go before I miss the first series with Favre this evening.

I think the same football pool we used last year (see post #1) is still good and is active. I know Spectre and I are already in. Anyone else tried it yet?

Back
Top Bottom