FOOTBALL pool time!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay most everyone is remembering to post. I'm about ready to dump my weight belt. I can't get off the bottom :profile:

Over on the HVAC board that I read everyday we have the exact same pool. This week over here I picked all the teams that I hate. Over there I picked all of the teams that I like.

How can I lose!!! I'm betting against myself. The strange part is that only 2 teams that I don't like are playing at home.

But I diffinately think the Patriots will win over Miami this week.

benncool:
But I diffinately think the Patriots will win over Miami this week.

I always get nervous when records start getting talked about... one thing that seems to be constant in the NFL is that when they start hyping up records, it falls apart.

They hyped the Pats and the winning streak record a week too early... Ohh.. a 6 way tie... BFD. I want that 19th game! When they win that 19th game, then there's something to talk about.

Now combine that with Miami's 0-4 record. Which they start hyping up as being their worst start since their initial season in 1966. Screw that... that one is 0-5. If we're gonna hype it up, it'd be better if it was week 6 so the Pats could take the sole record of a 19 game win streak, and stick Miami in the gutter of their worst season start -ever-.

And don't ramble on and on about these records [like I am doing], so that fates step up and the Pats actually get their first loss in over a year handed to them by a bunch of half-assed fish fondlers!

[I suppose I should probably put disclaimers about my opinion]

CincyBengalsFan sounds a tad bit-ter on the message board....LOL :D

Hey everyone in the football pool---Don't forget to get your picks in early!!!!! There are 16 games this week because of the :42: Thanksgiving Day :42: games. So you have tonight and tomorrow to get them in.

ScubaTexan is kicking butt. But so are the Patriots, so I am a happy camper.

I'd have a lot more points if I didn't forget Thanksgiving week and could bring myself not to pick the Saints every game.

I too failed to make my picks one week, which dropped me way out the race. My picks last week didn't help much either. Last night's (Monday) game was quite exciting though.

Back
Top Bottom