FOOTBALL pool time!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey boys and girls it is time to start thinking about professional football. Last year we started a football pool here on ScubaBoard and it was a big success :dazzler1:

So I have set up another pool for this year for us SB readers. This cost nothing to join. Obviously it takes no skills (judging by last years winners :wink: ). And you win nothing except for bragging rights.

So jump right in. Here is how to do it:

1. Click on www.POOLHOST.com

2. Click on register. Fill out form and pick a user name and password.

3. After you log in look to the left buttons. In the blue area click on "Join Private Pool"

4. Click on "Pro Football Pick'em"

5. In the box for Pool Login Name, type: diver
In the box for Pool password, type: down

Enter that name and password and you should be on Scuba board's Pool home page. Let me know if you have any trouble so we can straighten it out. We only have 36 more days left to the season starts.

Unlike last year( because I didn't know any better) we will keep it going right through the playoffs. Good Luck!!

Then you can click on "pool options" and this is where you will see "make picks"

Sorry about this. We have two pools now. I didn't realize someone had started one until after I did. We can play them both I guess.

The other pool @ poolhost.com is NFL SCUBA

the login is NFL SCUBA

the password is scuba

Just follow the above directions to join and play for fun.

Benncool,

I just made picks in your pool. I'm picking Indy over N.E. in that first game. I'm holding my breath.

CincyBengalsFan:
Benncool,

I just made picks in your pool. I'm picking Indy over N.E. in that first game. I'm holding my breath.

Did I happen to mention that this Vermont household lives and breathes New England Patriot football every weekend. :dazzler1:

You know the Superbowl Champions! Of course now I'll have to go over to your pool and check things out. :crafty:

Pools login name is NFL SCUBA

Pools password is scuba

I am going for Newcastle United to win the English Premiership this year, or were you not talking about that kind of football?

benncool:
Okay, I'm all signed up.

I can't freaking wait. Friday night and Saturday afternoon are mock games over at the Bengals training camp. Friday night is no shoulder pads but Sat. is full dress rehersal baby!

Let's get it on!

I hope Dillon can do something for you guys. He's a great running back but he did nothing but cause team turmoil for cincy. Even last yr. with that big turn around.

simbrooks:
I am going for Newcastle United to win the English Premiership this year, or were you not talking about that kind of football?

I'm afraid I have to go with Chelsea this season. They may just get their.....uh.....oops, I digress. :wink: :rofl:

OK, OK, I'm signing up now, but I'm going to wait a bit before I make my picks. I'm not picking the first week before the first preseason game has even been played...

Back
Top Bottom