Food on the Taka

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi aussie,
thank you! it is very helpful to hear from someone who is there. we are going to book when we get there and try to save some money but we were just a tiny bit worried about how full it might be.
thanks!

aussie_shark_bait:
Hello Greetings from Cairns

The crew on the Taka liveaboards are fantastic, if you send them a quick email they have no problem sorting out special dietary requirements. I have heard good and bad things re the food - that is why i suggest on sorting it before you arrive. The trip however is fantastic and well worth it. Any special standby rates generally need to be booked when you are here in Cairns.

Lucky for everyone but all of us here, the season has been extremely slow and the weather unusually rainy and cold of late so that gives plenty of specials on at the moment. Pro Dive Cairns i noticed this morning have a sign outside the shop advertising 4 day 3 night liveaboard package for AUD$429 inclusive of 10%GST. all meals and diving.

Enjoy your trips any questions just ask me.

See you around Cairns
:wink:

My famly and I dove TAKA in 1996 to Osprey reef and found the trip well worth while. HIghly recommended. We even upgraded to advanced OW for free with us paying the small PADI upgrade fee.

Eric Woodman
ewoodman@jps.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom