Foo update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sorry I haven't been posting much... I do try to log in every few days and at least catch up with my friends. The latest news with the darn Foo knee is that Celebrex didn't work, cortisone shots didn't work, scheduled for arthroscopic surg next Thursday, hopefully that will stave off the supposedly inevitable knee replacement option. At least I found one thing I'm still too young for- knee replacements. :D

Anyway, will give reports post surg, and as those who know me well will agree, I will be back to haunt you all asap. Love and peace to you all-

Poor Foo....The knees are a tricky joint. Take care..

Thanks for the update. I gave some thought to your diving dilemma and came up with this:

Loving nubby schlepps the gear down to the water for you...including your new scooter :)

My thoughts are with you, and I pray you get the relief you are needing real soon.

Heh heh - bet you are wishing you had sprung for that sherpa option when you bought your dive gear. :)

Quick recovery!!

best of luck, put off that knee replacement as long as possible - I am trying as well.

Hope you recover nicely

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom