Focusable Backup - 250 Lumen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yep...thats right, the first focusable backup is here! Big Blue has this coming in about a month. We are taking pre-orders NOW. This light goes from 6degrees to 31 degrees. You can see more and a video here:
http://www.diverightinscuba.com/cata...0.html#youtube

Pre-orders guarantee you get one of the first batch....these will go fast and I promise you will LOVE it! You can also add the hand pouch

Yep...thats right, the first focusable backup is here! Big Blue has this coming in about a month. We are taking pre-orders NOW. This light goes from 6degrees to 31 degrees.

How many Lux you get with 6 degree beam?
BTW sorry, but you are not the first and not the only on the market with a focusable LED light. Our X1-VB is available since 4 weeks.

Michael

Last edited:
How many Lux you get with 6 degree beam?
BTW sorry, but you are not the first and not the only on the market with a focusable LED light. Our X1-VB is available since 4 weeks.

Michael

Sorry, but I don't make lights, and I have never seen or heard of yours....Maybe you should have advertised it a little more :wink: I also can't look up thtat part number on your website or find it....and your not at DEMA showing it off. So how would anyone know you have it?

Sorry, but I don't make lights, and I have never seen or heard of yours....Maybe you should have advertised it a little more :wink: I also can't look up thtat part number on your website or find it....and your not at DEMA showing it off. So how would anyone know you have it?

It shouldn´t be a reproval, it should be only a correction.

Michael

Besides, I don't think there is any place in the US to buy the MB-SUB light.

Please DO NOT come on my threads and try and take away customers. This is the second forum you have done this in, and I haven't said anything up to this point. Please do not solicit in my threads.

You are more than welcome to start your own, but stay off of mine!

Please DO NOT come on my threads and try and take away customers. This is the second forum you have done this in, and I haven't said anything up to this point. Please do not solicit in my threads.

You are more than welcome to start your own, but stay off of mine!

Since you seem to be indicating that the purpose of your thread was to drum up business and not engage in a "discussion" about focusable backup lights...perhaps your thread should be in one of the Marketplace sub-boards instead of here?

Just saying...

Hmmmm....you are correct.....I thought I had this in hot deals forum. Must have had too much to drink from DEMA and been hazy when I posted this :wink: Thanks for bringing to my attention RJP, much appreciated!

I do apologize MBsub, I did think this was in the hot deals section....

As for your light, please show a link to it. I wasn't able to find it on your site

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom