Flying with revo micro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about the electronics? Mine are disconnectable. One nerd 2 and one petrel 3.
20230111_132713.jpg

And for the record arrived today.

If you want to pay for rEvo original equipment, the caps will run you $80 - part R582. Come with o-rings and are very snug.

Not likely.

How about the electronics? Mine are disconnectable. One nerd 2 and one petrel 3.View attachment 763719

Oh no, you need to hit the cover against something asap. This looks so new and shiny. You can disconnect electronics or wrap them into thick socks.

Do you have a link for the cover?
Looks like this is what is in my order history. Double check that the link is the right size, don't always trust the Amazon links to do that.

Someone had some files to print off the caps. I tried it on the printer at work and something was off, they didn't fit. But I am no 3D printing expert to know what was wrong. It was a test to try and print something on the new toy. Printed, just not printed right. I need to get on it again and find some caps. I plan on flying again this year with it.

Looks like this is what is in my order history. Double check that the link is the right size, don't always trust the Amazon links to do that.

Someone had some files to print off the caps. I tried it on the printer at work and something was off, they didn't fit. But I am no 3D printing expert to know what was wrong. It was a test to try and print something on the new toy. Printed, just not printed right. I need to get on it again and find some caps. I plan on flying again this year with it.

I don't have access to a 3d printer.

Which size did you did?

How about the electronics? Mine are disconnectable. One nerd 2 and one petrel 3.View attachment 763719

I throw controllers in my carry on bag. They aren't fragile. None of it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom