Flower Garden's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AggieDad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I want to do a trip to the Flower Gardens and have never been so I have no preferences but would like to hear from some veterans. Fling or Spree? Any real difference? Any problems other than personalities? A local dive shop is using one and Surface Interval is using the other. I am looking to do a trip in Febuary or March.

The boats are pretty much the same - they have they layouts of them on the www site (do a google for gulf diving llc).

I think one or the other might have an extra double bunk....

I've only been on one FG trip and that was Aug 2003 - week long trip to watch the Coral Spawning... really amazing stuff.

I may go on the Surface interval trip in early march, or my LDS International Scuba is going 18-19th of march.

I think it'll probably be a bit chilly - drysuits or 7mm for sure.

D.

No real difference between the Spree and the Fling except the Spree is better. (j/k):D

I normally work on the Spree when I work. :D

There is some difference in the layout of the boats and the Fling has doors separating the sleeping cabins. The Spree has curtains. Go, have fun, post a trip report.

2-bit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom