Flower Gardens Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sandy,

You have given me hope. I am scheduled to go out in two weeks, and I have watched one weekend after another get blown out.

Glad you had a great trip. How were the currents and surge?

TwoBit

Two Bit - I hope you get to go out!!! I have been told I just "come alive" when I talk about my Flower Garden trip - it was so awesome! I must admit - this was only the second time I had to deal with a lot of current. I dove Roatan in April of last year and it was rough - when the wind got up this weekend - it was a little wicked for me - :) But, they put out lines on each side of the boat to help you get over to the anchor line - so it's not too bad once you get used to it! I really didn't notice much surge though - of course, after seeing hammerheads and a manta the size of my car - I probably couldn't have told you my name!! :) Best of luck! Sandy

Back
Top Bottom