Flower Gardens / Steson Bank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

recman21

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone down in Texas!

I am going to be in Houston in July and want to go dive the Flower Gardens / Stetson Bank while I am there. Can't miss a chance like that! Also interested in diving the rigs.

Any recommendations about dive charters or anyone from the board got a trip planned in July?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Steve

Lets Dive!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve,,,, we would WELCOME you to our state for sure,,,,we have some great diving. If you like you can book your Flower Gardens trip through our shop www.siscuba.com Give us a ring or drop us an e-mail and we would be happy to answer any of your questions.
Alan

texdiveguy:
Steve,,,, we would WELCOME you to our state for sure,,,,we have some great diving. If you like you can book your Flower Gardens trip through our shop www.siscuba.com Give us a ring or drop us an e-mail and we would be happy to answer any of your questions.
Alan

Thanks Alan!

I just found out it's June I will be in Texas. You have a trip planned while I am there so I am hoping I can join you on the 23-24 June trip.

Will be in touch via the website.

Steve

Let's Dive!!!!!!!

recman21:
Thanks Alan!

I just found out it's June I will be in Texas. You have a trip planned while I am there so I am hoping I can join you on the 23-24 June trip.

Will be in touch via the website.

Steve

Let's Dive!!!!!!!

Steve...I will also be on that June trip,,,,so hope it works out for you. Alan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom