Flower Gardens Aug. 30-31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaOtter

Contributor
Reaction score
Steleehin and I will be on the Fling this coming weekend. Just curious if there is anyone else that may be on there with us or on the Spree. :)

No fair surfacing on "the other" boat just to ask an exisitng TSDT member to sign your log so you can become an official member :eek:ut:

Somehow I don't think Melanie and Robert would appreciate that being the reason for a dingy ride.

Steleehin and I were also affected by TS Grace. We went out on the Fling this weekend and were able to get in our 7:00 am dive Saturday morning, but soon got the news that we would have to turn the boat towards home and wish for smooth sailing. The 1 and only dive that we did, was enough to get us excited about the rest to come. Unfortunately, we wouldn't see the bottom again. ;-0 ;-0

We'll be searching for a new date to go on, since the boat was gratious enough to give us a voucher for another trip!

....who was the lead divemaster for your trip?

The boat divemasters were Robert and Dennis. Our shop leader from Oceans Window was Jim Denton. We had Randy and Ken (not the owner Ken) as our captains and Mike and another Mike for galley.

If Robert was a tall fellow with some USMC tatoos and a physique that would make Hans & Frans jealous, then I got a chance to meet and dive with him at Athens a few weekends ago.

Real nice fellow, very knowledgable. Lots of interesting stories as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom