Flower Garden Trips for 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We now have our schedule confirmed for the 2006 Flower Gardens Schedule:

Here are just a couple of highlights out of our 10 trip schedule:

July 3-5, 2006 July 4th Holiday $ 450.00 per person plus $90 Nitrox

July 22-23, 2006 Stetson Bank and Nitrox Only Trip $ 470.00 per person ( includes Nitrox) BONUS FREE T-Shirt to commemorate our full boat charter

August 14-18, 2006 Coral Spawning 5 day Trip $ 720.00 per person plus $135 Nitrox

September 2-4, 2006 Labor Day $530.00 per person plus $90 Nitrox

Complete Schedule Click Here

or call us at 817-652-3483

I would encourage you to call the SIS shop today and book a FG trip....great deal!

I will be 'trip leading' our shops diver group on April 29-30 (Flower Gardens/Spree) and 'co-leading' our SIS shop trip July 22-23 (Stetson Bank/Nitrox only/Spree).

Alot of fun....close to home....no Passport....'great' diving--food--boat staff.

Give Debra a ring about a trip to the Texas Gulf of Mexico Flower Gardens!

April 29-30 (Flower Gardens/Spree),,,this is a great date!!

texdiveguy:
I would encourage you to call the SIS shop today and book a FG trip....great deal!

I will be 'trip leading' our shops diver group on April 29-30 (Flower Gardens/Spree) and 'co-leading' our SIS shop trip July 22-23 (Stetson Bank/Nitrox only/Spree).

Alot of fun....close to home....no Passport....'great' diving--food--boat staff.

Give Debra a ring about a trip to the Texas Gulf of Mexico Flower Gardens!

PM sent with questions

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom