Flowbench Model 48251 $2000 OBO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

idivetrain

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a not sure if its ever been used Global Manufactiuring Standard regulator flowbench with extra tank attachment. This is a special machine for testing all the important functions of scuba regulators and tank valves. They essentially embody the necessary compressed air source, hand tools, and instrumentation into a single aparatus designed specifically to repair / evaluate dive equipment. A Flowbench is made to actually simulate dives. The 48251 model is the Compact Deluxe Flowbench. This Flowbench retails for over $3600.00 new. I am selling this one for $2000.00. I aquired it when I bought out a divestore. It does not look like it has ever been used, and I have not used it but still I am selling it at quite the discounted rate. I will consider best offer on this item.

Global Flowbench

48251.jpg

I can get photo, looks identical to the one depicted below your post. I do not have any batteries for my camera right now but should be able to get photos to you soon. I have never sold anything here and also I am not sure how to add photos to my listing. Do you have email address that I could send photos to?

I was kind of hoping for the actual item.

I can get photo, looks identical to the one depicted below your post. I do not have any batteries for my camera right now but should be able to get photos to you soon. I have never sold anything here and also I am not sure how to add photos to my listing. Do you have email address that I could send photos to?

thank you, I'll pm you my email address. I look forward to seeing it.
Steve

I have tried to upload photos to scubaboard but evidentally dont know how to. Sorry, email me if you are wanting pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom