Florida offshore oil rigs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Airplanes use gas and jets use #1 kerosene! Virgin tried bio-fuel for a trans-Atlantic crossing! Didn't say how many French fries that cost!

Virgin tried bio-fuel for a trans-Atlantic crossing! Didn't say how many French fries that cost![/QUOTE]

Have to give them credit for trying something new.:wink:

Okay, credit! Now what does that have to due with the price of oil! They can use whatever they want, but when the fat freezes and the plane goes down, I don't want to be on it! We still run on oil, the kind from the ground, and we need to drill to get it! Why is there any question? Oh ya the years of liberal teachers and the "We can't" have pounded it into the heads full of mush!

The worst part is that many of the eco-nuts who are so opposed to drilling in ANWR, off shore, and the oil shale deposits are people who have NEVER FREAKIN BEEN NEAR ANY OF THEM. THey are people who have nothing better to do than make life more expensive and miserable for others. MAny of them are NOT GAINFULLY EMPLOYED otherwise they's need fuel for their cars to get to work like regular folks. Or they have so much freakin money they can fly in private jets, take limos, and live in mansions with the so-called "carbon footprint" ( another what the hell, who came up with that idea) of a hundred homes of working people.

If some of these rich yahoos would give up their jets and actually take the steps they profess it would be easier to swallow their propaganda. But that will never happen as long as they can buy "carbon credits?" which most likely end up in untaceable offshore accounts or in the gas tanks of their Rolls's, Bentley's, and Gulfstreams. OR in the heated pools of their mansions. Biggest bunch of hypocrites that ever lived. DRILL HERE, DRILL NOW! and as for the other countries- no oil- no food!

I will give up my big truck when they pry it from my cold dead hands Mr. Gore! Hope fully it will be after your private jet falls from the sky for lack of fuel.

There is the opposite side of the coin The arrogance and folly of youth. :D

You really assume to much. I can detect age is rapidly eroding the
computer that controls the functionality of your thinking and reasoning.:wink:

I'm going to ignore any further posts from you as if you did not exist.:D

as for the other countries- no oil- no food!
This again. I was hoping you were kidding before. Which oil exporting countries do you think are dependent upon the United States for food? For anything? They have cash! Cash will get you food, weapons, or anything else you need or want. Do you think the United States has some sort of monopoly on food production?

You really assume to much. I can detect age is rapidly eroding the
computer that controls the functionality of your thinking and reasoning.:wink:

I'm going to ignore any further posts from you as if you did not exist.:D

I was getting real tired of descending into the gutter to converse with you

This again. I was hoping you were kidding before. Which oil exporting countries do you think are dependent upon the United States for food? For anything? They have cash! Cash will get you food, weapons, or anything else you need or want. Do you think the United States has some sort of monopoly on food production?

Seems a lot of countires are. Cash buys food but only if there is some to be bought.

Ag economist: World grain demand straining U.S. supply

Back
Top Bottom