Florida Lobster Law Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don"t have any pictures. I guess I should bring one on board and take some pictures. Next summer I will try to rember to do that. The patch is light to dark located just above the break of the tail, that is the lower hard plates of the body.

Packhorse I have tried to send you several private messages I guess it didn,t work.
Do they use den traps in your area? If they do could you send me a description and measurements or a site that I might find the info. If you wonder why, look at the tread florida spiny lobster. Thanks

dubbwool:
Packhorse I have tried to send you several private messages I guess it didn,t work.
Do they use den traps in your area? If they do could you send me a description and measurements or a site that I might find the info. If you wonder why, look at the tread florida spiny lobster. Thanks

Never heard of them before sorry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom