Florida Keys Dive Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try Steve with Keys Mobile Diving. He can move the boat around for you. We just finished 4 days of diving with him and it worked great.

I have to agree with scubadad Mobile Diver knows the Keys like the back of his hand and will take you anywhere you want to go.

I'm just returning from diving last week and did the same thing you are going to be doing. We have never dove the Keys and had a great time.

In Key West, I originally was schedule with Dive Key West, but it was cancelled due to not enough people on the boat. We went w/ Southpoint and the trip was great. We did one trip w/ them.

Innerspace is a great six-pack operator - Robert was the captain and you can't go wrong w/ them. They are on Big Pine Key and go to Looe Key Reef. We made 3 trips w/ them and will return next time when in the Keys.

Captain Hooks was also good, w/ great people and great dives. They are at MM 53.5 in Marathon and will also get our business again. We dove w/ them for 2 days.

At MM 90.5 on Plantation Key we went w/ Florida Keys Dive Center for upper Keys diving. We enjoyed them a lot and dove w/ them for 2 days. Also highly recommended for that area was Rainbow Reef Dive Center.

We stayed at Sombrero Reef Inn in Marathon - it was a 1 bedroom apartment, so we saved money on eating out.

We enjoyed out trip w/ 18 dives for the week.

Did 14 dives over 4 days with Capt'n Hooks (Marathon) in late May. One of the very best operations I have ever been with! Felt more like family than a customer. Never say a grumpy staff member. Very safety conscious.

I dive with Tildens in Marathon and they do dives on the Thunderbolt which as it turns out is one of my favorite wrecks to dive. Nice shop, friendly owners who actually dive, imagine that :)

Did 14 dives over 4 days with Capt'n Hooks (Marathon) in late May. One of the very best operations I have ever been with! Felt more like family than a customer. Never say a grumpy staff member. Very safety conscious.

Even the cute gal that cuts bait is really friendly! :eyebrow:

I took a wreck course with them and dove with Mike (Flagler's Barge and the T-bolt) and did a few reef dives with them, great op! I'll be using them when were down again this November!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom