Flights to Manado/ Bunaken

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gee13

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Apologies if this has been posted before but I was wondering what my options were for flights to Manado/Bunaken. Do they come from Denpasar or Jakarta and what's a good domestic flight operation that's reliable? Also what kind of prices to expect? Thanks

Please try this link- best regards, JHB

Information about flights from and to Manado - Domestic Ticketing through Manado Safari Tours Manado-
Domestic Ticketing
Safari Tours & Travel can book your domestic ticket flights in Indonesia. We offer this service to many European & American travel agents as well as individual travellers, as it is very difficult to purchase these tickets outside Indonesia. Secondly, it is prohibitively expensive for some unknown reason. Therefore we have chosen to make this service available to our guests and overseas travel agents. We do charge a nominal 25% surcharge for this ticket service - we make the reservation, have the tickets issued and delivered as e-tickets (by email) or upon arrival in Manado, Jakarta or Bali. We may also courier them to you, if this is your wish (extra charge applies). Generally we find most people don't mind this surcharge as it guarantees that they have a seat and it is cheaper than booking the flights in their home country.

Note: All ticket sales are final - there are no refunds or exchanges allowed. If you need to change your ticket penalties will apply and they vary from company to company.

THanks for your input JHB, what kind of price range am I expecting for flights to Manado from Denpasar Airport? And also which domestic airlines are better for quality/ reliability?

I did quickly look at the site but didnt get pricing??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom