Flight Transfers to Alor once in Bali or Jakarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Stndinup, I think you may have misread "Lion no allowance for sports gear". Means no special free allowance. If you are going to be just 6 lbs over, just pay up when you are booking the ticket. It is pretty reasonable, rates are based on each 5kg overweight I think.

Regarding CGK or Bali, I think CGK is better, since from Bali, you have to overnight at Kupang. But I don't know your international flight pattern, and also, things may change in July 2025.
Thank You, it did take some dillagance but I figured everything out flight wise and it's going to work. It's going to be a long two days of air travel. I fly weekly for work so im used to it.

I really don't. If you were to push me, I might say I am far more comfortable with Wings Air than local ferries.
Thanks for the heads up!
That bad? Hmm used ferries in Philly and those weren't that bad hence thought could do the same in Indo xD
Any recommendations flight booking wise other than tiket? As Lion Air website search it totally borked for me, even with ublock off.

Thanks for the heads up!
That bad? Hmm used ferries in Philly and those weren't that bad hence thought could do the same in Indo xD
Any recommendations flight booking wise other than tiket? As Lion Air website search it totally borked for me, even with ublock off.
I use NusaTrip - can't even try to book direct with Lion Air it just hangs forever. I find that NusaTrip will allow you to book extra luggage as well, some others were inconsistent with that on the Kupang - Alor leg of the trip. (and you really don't want to pay at the gate!)

If you need to stay in Kupang I like Hotel La Hasienda near the airport. Their rooftop restaurant/bar is a nice place to spend the evening.

I use NusaTrip - can't even try to book direct with Lion Air it just hangs forever. I find that NusaTrip will allow you to book extra luggage as well, some others were inconsistent with that on the Kupang - Alor leg of the trip. (and you really don't want to pay at the gate!)

If you need to stay in Kupang I like Hotel La Hasienda near the airport. Their rooftop restaurant/bar is a nice place to spend the evening.
Had the same experience with the Lionair site when booking this year. Tried multiple browsers but could never get past flight selection. Ended up booking on Trip.com because Nusatrip didn't show the flights I needed. Trip.com didn't give an option for purchasing excess baggage, but once I had a PNR, I was able to do that on the Lionair site.

Had the same experience with the Lionair site when booking this year. Tried multiple browsers but could never get past flight selection.
The LionAir website booking engine has been malfunctioning for a while, you should either use sister companies websites (Batik, Malindoair) to get past the flight selection and pay in MYR or Thai Baht, or even AirAsia platform.
Downside is that you cannot purchase add ons like baggage or seats but you still get a LionAir PNR (which is different from the website PNR), check out on the itinerary document you receive.
Then you can go back to LionAir website where you can purchase additional items like checkin baggage using the LionAir PNR.

A bit tedious but that's how indonesia web designers work, I guess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom