flights from Cancun to Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes, it is Airtran but it is owned by Southwest so I don't get your question. It was an announcement on network TV this week, all the major channels covered it. Southwest airlines made the announcement, they are now flying to Caribbean and Mexico.
FWIW, I just went to the Southwest website and looked at airfare AUS<=>CUN, and for the two of us it would be about $100 more than the flights I have already booked for AUS<=>CZM on United on the same dates (April 26 - May 7). The flight times would have been terrible as well - getting into CUN at nearly 4PM as opposed to getting to CZM at 11:30AM, and getting back to AUS at 11:30PM instead of 6:30PM. I'll stick with what I have. :D

I believe Delta is the same: it's the difference between "first class" for local flights and "business elite" on long hauls. And while American apparently serves prosecco on its transcons and Hawaii flights, I'm guessing it doesn't on the flights to Cozumel.)

I've had "champagne" on all Delta and American first class flights to Cozumel on which I've traveled. It's just that American seems to stock very small supplies. They also don't seem to stock tequila, while Delta does.

I got ripped off on the way back from Cozumel past October by Maya air. The guy claimed that my back pack was too heavy & I had to bribe him w/ $20. Was going to charge me $50. They had no problem w/ the same backpack on the way in.

I got ripped off on the way back from Cozumel past October by Maya air. The guy claimed that my back pack was too heavy & I had to bribe him w/ $20. Was going to charge me $50. They had no problem w/ the same backpack on the way in.

Maybe you ripped them off on the way in?

half-full.jpg

Maybe you ripped them off on the way in?

View attachment 178148

Actually, from the engineering perspective this glass has a significantly greater than 50% overall inefficiency. If the sides were parallel it would be filled to half its capacity when the level of the liquid inside it is halfway between the bottom and the top, but this particular glass is tapered. It is considerably more than half empty.

Gordon Gunn, PE :D

Actually, from the engineering perspective this glass has a significantly greater than 50% overall inefficiency. If the sides were parallel it would be filled to half its capacity when the level of the liquid inside it is halfway between the bottom and the top, but this particular glass is tapered. It is considerably more than half empty.

Can't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

[youtubehq]KuStsFW4EmQ[/youtubehq]

Can't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

[youtubehq]KuStsFW4EmQ[/youtubehq]

Great movie. Made me appreciate the value of Positive Waves.

Tip the glass at a 45 degree angle. It is symmetrical that way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom