Flamboyant Cuttlefish video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MV Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Greetings to fellow divers,

I would like to share this video with you, it's about the Flamboyant cuttlefish :) This video was filmed around the Puerto Galera area of the Philippines.

I hope you enjoy it.

Many thanks from Kris

Beautiful! What type of dive set up and Cameron set up do you use while filming them? It seems that you are so close but they don't notice you and run off.

That is a great video...everything about it! Thank you.

Beautiful! What type of dive set up and Cameron set up do you use while filming them? It seems that you are so close but they don't notice you and run off.

I have a Sony CX700 camera with a Gates housing and 1200 L&M sola light. The good thing about these guys is that the lights attract food so they can be pretty cooperative when you are trying to film them. Also they prefer to stay in one place and flash colors than swim away if they are disturbed. They are a great subject and one of my favorite critters.

One of my favorite critters as well. Nice video footage and some interesting facts.

Fun video! I would love to meet those little guys in person!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom