Fl Diver visiting Huntsville 11/4 - Anyone want to dive??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wondering if there are any diving spots in this area and if anyone would be interested in diving w/ me. Thanks,

John
You can get a ride with me Sunday am to FL panhandle to hit the springs. Just Kidding.

I might be going to Florida Sunday. If not I will probably hit ABWA in Pelham. Do not count on RocketMan to finish his todo list. He almost never does.

I will post an update Saturday.

All,

Thanks for the offers and inputs on where to dive! It sounds like this time it's not really practical this time given the distance of available dive places from Huntsville, my late arrival time and having only one day available to dive. I get to this area a few times a year, so next time hopefully I can plan it a little better.

I'm hoping to stop by Phil's shop late Monday afternoon and maybe pick up a few goodies.

Thanks again for you help and hospitality to a visitor,

John

No problemo. Enjoy your stay. Perhaps if you are in Huntsville (not Decatur) on your next trip, we will give you directions to Mike's favorite Thai place.
Howard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom