first shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

some of those are just lovely, thank you for sharing... i love the first one with the kelp,
and the one with the starfish and the urchin on the ledge.

what is the yellow chubby fish called?

(and good job!)

Thanks for your comments! I'm glad you enjoyed them and that fish is a garibaldi, the state fish

Stingray81888:
Thanks for your comments! I'm glad you enjoyed them and that fish is a garibaldi, the state fish

Did you get the "I survived the Bottom Scratcher" T-Shirt?

:D

K

They sell t shirts? I've dove with them 3 times and i never new that. I would love to get one cus that boat is now my favorite

I also like the the one with the starfish and the urchin on the ledge.
Did you work on your pictures or are these straight out of the camera results?

Great job, Stringray8188! I love the kelp shot, you have a good eye!

Keep up the good work and keep sharing with us :)

cheers!

Nice pics. I have been diving in Catalina a few times. I always get an upset stomach on about the thrid dive from getting too much salt in my regulator/mouth. Those great big star fish are neat though. The jew fish are huge. A picture of one coming through the kelp would be cool.

All the pictures are original..haven't been touched by any photo editor. lol i don't even have any editing software on my computer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom