first she-P use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've actually found that applying the device while sitting on the toilet is ideal -- I pull my buttocks apart and the seat keeps them there. Everything gets spread out nice and flat and easy for application.

OP- You've got some great advice already on this thread as well as the link to the other She-P thread.

My first two attempts at the She-P resulted in my butt cheeks getting glued together, I kid you not. The wonderful She-P pioneer divers here helped and I took bits of advice from each of them.

I no longer apply the Urobond IV directly to me. I don't shave the morning I apply the She-P. I do shower in the morning to remove any oils or what nots in that area, dry off completely before applying She-P.

I apply two layers of Urobond IV in the morning to the She-P and let it dry as I do my morning routine, brush teeth and put in my contact lens. Glue is usually dried by then.

I use a deeper squat stance while placing my middle finger in the middle of the back portion of the She-P, I guide that middle finger to the area between the anus and vaginal opening. Once that is secure in place, I lessen the depth of the squat by almost standing up while I use my index and ring finger to run along both sides of the She-P until it is all in place in the front.

As Kathy stated, which I also do, after 2-3 days of usage I do clean off the glue buildup in the She-P and start with fresh glue again for day 3-4.

I just finished a week of cave diving in FL yesterday and had no leakage all week. Some days I had the She-P on for over 12 hours at a time with no problems.

Hope some of helps. Good luck and keep us posted.

you're a rock star, sammy!! good for you!

and frank! get outta this thread! you perv...

I've actually found that applying the device while sitting on the toilet is ideal -- I pull my buttocks apart and the seat keeps them there. Everything gets spread out nice and flat and easy for application.

I tried that last night And it is a way I intend to try again in the futur.

Saturday night, when I removed the device, I cleaned it, but left the glue on , having in mind to try again sunday, but I didn't. So it has been sleeping in its pouch, with some glue since then. LAst night, just before removing the glue, I noticed the glue had still some stickyness and I had to go, so I placed it using TSandM method. No additional glue, no self cleaning, Well, a small leak in the back, but no pinching. That's an improvement.

So, the glue retain stickyness even after being used for a day and having been left to dry for 2 days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom