first she-P use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In a hot climate like MX, it only takes 3 or 4 minutes to be dry enough to work well. At home, with more normal room temperatures, I put the glue on, do my washing and drying, and apply the device. I'm not sure exactly how many minutes that is, but it is sufficient.

i'm 12 years old and what is this

If this isn't a troll & to avoid getting into too much gory detail,... The She-P is a glue- on device used by women to allow for urination in a drysuit (without adult diapers), using tubing & a 1 way valve to the outside of the suit. Typically used by female divers who do longer dives in colder waters where the use of a drysuit is a good idea.

Reactions: Jax
good job, tammy.

Let's go for the second try. I don't think it will be a good one too, but maybe less leaky.

I put some glue, hop in the shower, cleaned and shaved, put some more glue, dried myself, mome more glue on the back of the thing and go try to place.

I positioned it farther where I think is the right place, but I had to remove and replace 2-3 times because I had some pinching feeling. Thus, I glued myself all over the place.

I added some glue in the front on myself just to be sure.

I will soon find out if it worked. I placed it at the beguinning of the afternoon and went around normally.
now it is time to find out.

Well, it went quite, er, well this time.

It doesn't seem to have been leaks. YÉ!!!

With all the removing and replacing, I think it lost some glue in the front and on the side in front. but no leaks.

I removed it and rinced it with water and alcool, but didn't remove the glue. I'll try again tomorrow to see the effect of the no-glue removal. And I'm diving too, so I'll know the feeling of having it in the drysuit.

Reactions: Jax
Progress! Good luck with the first in-suit trial!

Sounds like progress :).

You can position the she pee and start applying it from the back forward, line up your anatomy with the device. Slightly spread/bent knees helps and should eliminate the pinch.

It's a good idea to put one or two layers of glue on at night - the longer it dries the stronger I've found it to be.

Good luck!

Welcome to the Sisterhood of the She-P. Sharing your trials, errors and successes helps others. It's definitely a community learning curve.

well, my biggest proble, is that my butt cheeks are a bit on the bigger side than what is shown in the video, so, I have to spread the leg a bit more, that's why there was some pinching and glue where it shouldn't.

but at least, I got a leak free second try. I was suppose to try the applying and move around thing today while diving, to get to know the feeling, but I woke up late and my lift was already there, so no time to glue myself.

Back
Top Bottom