first she-P use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xaryo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I bought it about a month ago, but it was still in it's box. There was'ent a right moment to try it on. Always something else to do than shaving that part of the body and glueing foreign thing on it.

well with really nothing else to do and with the perspective of some really long dive coming, I shaved and glued.

It is now on and I'm drinking a lot of water. can't wait to see the probable disaster.

Well, I must say, just having it on isn't as uncomfortable as I thought.

I'll keep you posted

well, it was a disaster.

I went for a bit of shopping to do some walking around to see and feel how it would move. When I came back, it was time to go, so I jump in the bath.

It started well, and it was a bit weird, but very soon, it leaked at the back of the device. I was pretty sure it would.
I cleaned every thing.

oh well, better luck next time.

Oh well, better chance next time.

There is a thread here somewhere with a whole MESS of tips.

My big one is to clean all the skin to which you are going to glue with soap and dry it, before you glue the device on. Removing the skin oils makes the device stick much better.

Are you using the Hollister spray, or the Urobond IV? The latter is MUCH better. Put on several layers of glue on the device, and wait until they are tacky to dry (this takes several minutes). Then apply the device, using firm pressure to get it to adhere. The glue is pressure-activated, and not nearly as good when it is wet.

Using this technique, I am leak-free for six to eight hours.

Reactions: Jax
I read through all of that thread.

I shaved and cleaned (with Ivory) just before, put a first layer of glue wait till tacky, put second layer of glue (urobond IV) while drying. Placed it too much in front, removed it and placed it a bit farther behind, but not enough it seems.

better luck next time.

Last night in the shower, I played with my she-P (without glue), just trying to find the right spot. And I think I find it.

My first placement was way too forward.

Can't wait to go for an other try.

Yes, you need to get the rear flange on the device glued to as much real estate as you can, between the rear edge of the vaginal opening and the forward edge of the anus. There isn't much territory there, so this part of the placement needs to be carefully done.

I read through all of that thread.

I shaved and cleaned (with Ivory) just before, put a first layer of glue wait till tacky, put second layer of glue (urobond IV) while drying. Placed it too much in front, removed it and placed it a bit farther behind, but not enough it seems.

better luck next time.

Another trick is to apply a layer of glue the night before, let it dry for 30 minutes or so, apply a second, let is sit over night. Apply the third layer in the morning and wait till tacky. Dry yourself down there with a blow dryer before applying. Like Lynne said,move it back as far as it will go without gluing closed any important openings :). Good luck

The layer of glue the night before is to emulate not removing the glue from previous use. How long before a layer of glue is completely dry, not tacky anymore?

The layer of glue the night before is to emulate not removing the glue from previous use.

Exactly, the she pee looks a bit gross after several days without cleaning the glue off. So best to clean it up every 2-3 days and start over with a couple of coats of urobond at night. Even if reusing the glue layers I still put two new layers on daily, one at night and one in the morning - sticks all day - up to 12+ hours. Very, very seldom fails.

How long before a layer of glue is completely dry, not tacky anymore?

I haven't really timed it, but don't try to apply the device if when touched the glue sticks to your finger and lifts more than 1/8". Less is better. I usually apply urobond at night, add a coat of urobond in the morning, take a shower, check it, maybe pour something to drink - dry myself , check again, then it's ready.

With experience and prep the night before, it rarely takes more than 5-10 minutes to apply.

Back
Top Bottom