First set of regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I checked my 4 usual shops when Deep6 first came out. One is their SW stocking point so no problem. My go to tech said he'd work on them if I provided the kit. Two others said their insurance wouldn't allow it. On is an SP Platinum Reseller so I got some pushback from him - also I know him well.

fyi, cerich (Chris Richardson) owns Deep6. They also have a forum here. Deep 6 Outfitters

Can we get some some details in regards to the Deep6 failures. Any specific details would be appreciated.

I checked my 4 usual shops when Deep6 first came out. One is their SW stocking point so no problem. My go to tech said he'd work on them if I provided the kit. Two others said their insurance wouldn't allow it. On is an SP Platinum Reseller so I got some pushback from him - also I know him well.

fyi, cerich (Chris Richardson) owns Deep6. They also have a forum here. Deep 6 Outfitters
I would challenge any shop to provide a copy of their insurance that states what they claim

I replied in that thread, lots of way wrong assumptions made.

I look forward to reading your finding.

I look forward to reading your finding.

His response was already posted. There is no issue with the HP seat, its just a confusion of wording.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom