First pictures with new strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I'm not using the strobe, just the camera and housing, I'll use the small weight on the bottom of the housing. The additional weight of the strobe,arm and tray are morethan enough without adding more.

Leesa...great Eel 'shot'! Now you know one of the reasons I like the Infinity arms!

That is some good info..Hawaii..NICE..and I thought I had it good..ha. I have taken many photo's..good by my standard..but what do I know. Lisa, I will definately post some pics, but it won't happen for awhile. I'm on a Dept. of Defense computer. My mission is of a sensitive nature..the network does not allow any e-mail with jpeg attachments. (outbound) but the visibility and sea life here create some good photo opportunities.

Thanks,

CPT D

Hawaii...Cuba....Chicago (my neck of the woods)....It's all what you make of it Cpt D :wink: But I must admit that nice weather and being able to dive pretty much all year round does have its advantages.
OK, keep us in suspense, looking forward to your posts.

Aloha,
Lisa

justleesa:
Hawaii...Cuba....Chicago (my neck of the woods)....It's all what you make of it Cpt D :wink: But I must admit that nice weather and being able to dive pretty much all year round does have its advantages.
OK, keep us in suspense, looking forward to your posts.

Aloha,
Lisa

Hey Lisa,

I love the eel pic. Great shot!!!!

Great eel shot Leesa.

BTW, anyone catch the new Sport Diver? There was an article about diving in Hawaii that about made me fall out of my chair.

Among the highlights:

* Diving the Mahi, which according to the author was a completely in tact wreck (apparently him and I dove on different Mahis).

* Doing a penetration into the wreck (funny thing, our dive briefing said don't go in because the wreck is caving in on itself).

* Coming out of the wreck and running into a pregant tiger shark somewhere north of six feet in length.

Gimme a break...

Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated!
I know we have Sport Diver....gotta read up on that one. I'm sure that he meant a different Mahi...lol. I have been diving it for 3 years now and it is unbelieveable how much it has fallen apart in that time. But I am still looking forward to diving it again this summer and to see my friends the spotted eagle rays. Thanks for letting me know.

We have some Dive magazines down for an article and I'll meet them in the morning to take them out for some tours of the local sites. I'll let You know if I pic up any good information. They are doing articles about diving in Cuba and it's relationship to the soldiers deployed here. I'm looking forward to it. Diving some cool places with them, just to show off... :11ztongue Have a Great Weekend...

armyscuba:
We have some Dive magazines down for an article and I'll meet them in the morning to take them out for some tours of the local sites. I'll let You know if I pic up any good information. They are doing articles about diving in Cuba and it's relationship to the soldiers deployed here. I'm looking forward to it. Diving some cool places with them, just to show off... :11ztongue Have a Great Weekend...

How did it go?

justleesa:
How did it go?

The Shoot went well..maybe I'll have my 15 minutes of fame in the upcoming issue of Sport Diver. Ethan Gordon was here..He is a free lance photographer from New England. He got some great shots this past weekend with us. I'm hoping for some quotes. I'll keep You all informed. Ethan has a great resume and is off to Indonesia for his next dive adventure..I'm in the wrong line of work..LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom