First Ocean Dive(Cozumel)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great story Smiths! I have been diving and traveling to Coz for over 20 years and have seen many people hire private divemasters for one reason or another. When my wife was a new diver and I suspected she was nervous I hired a divemaster just for her. She responded by improving her comfort level, air consumtion, and bouancy skills many times over. Just the knowledge that you have a true professional looking after you boosts your confidence greatly. It also allowed me to not come up with 1500 psi on every dive, just a little more motive for me! It only took a few times and now she is a different diver! I wish more new or anxious divers would consider this option, it is totaly worth the extra cash. A new certification is just an open door to a lifetime of learning. I have learned a tremendous amount about diving just watching Cozumel Divemasters. They are some of the finest in the world.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom