First meeting: who can bring gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was kidding and trying to steal your light...good luck with the interview. Just tell them in your spare time you like to write linux drivers for underwater profile sensors and are working on your own decompression model. They would be crazy not to hire you for a technical position :D

DaveO,
Might be a couple minutes late, but maybe not :) Citygrl is metroing to my place and we are then driving over to the meeting. I think she is planning on meeting me at 6:15-6:30, so that should only be about a 10-15 minute drive unless the traffic gods rear their ugly heads.

See you tonight...BTW, do you know how many we are expecting?

... based on the number of "I'll be there"s I've received. 12 people have confirmed, and there may be unannounced people from the board as well as passers-by in the health club.

Don't worry about being late, I'll warm up the crowd with a song or two, and some world class knock-knock jokes. (Rimshot.) Seriously though, we'll wait and chat, get the introductions going, etc.

I'll PM you with my mobile number: if you'll call me when you arrive I'll help you haul gear.

Citygrl, can't you pull the fire alarm, or something, and get out of work early?!

Citygrl, can't you pull the fire alarm, or something, and get out of work early?!
I hope she isn't a firefighter...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom