First DataMask HUD Demo Event Announced!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doug Krause

Contributor
Reaction score
San Leandro, California (just south of Oakland)
The Oceanic DataMask “You Won’t Believe Your Eyes” Demo Tour kicks off with a trip to Cozumel!

Come along and demo the new Oceanic DataMask HUD March 2-5.

We have teamed up with Scubatoys to kick-off our “You Won’t Believe Your Eyes” Demo Tour in Cozumel. Myself and Darryl Bowerman will be on hand with multiple demo masks available for everyone to experience.

We will be staying at the all-inclusive five star Iberostar Cozumel Hotel. This is the one of the nicest hotels on the island. Their personnel are waiting to help you enjoy the extraordinary world of "All Inclusive" Iberostar. Only three kilometers away is the famous Palancar Reef, which is perfect for diving. The resort has a reception with lounge bar, several fine dining and specialty restaurants, snack bar by the pool, sports bar and nightclub.

This trip will leave Friday Morning at 8am and we will be in the water diving by a little after noon, and get in a night dive that evening. Sat and Sun morning will begin with 2 tank dives. Our boat dives will be with the famous Emerald Dolphin Dive Service (Tony Costello) fast covered boats so you'll get to the best reefs before the cattle boats arrive. Then after diving on Sunday the fun will really start with a party hosted by Oceanic and Scubatoys.

We have only 18 spots available – for more information, contact Joe at Scubatoys (877) 728-2243 or http://scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=MarchCozumelDiveTrip

For those of you that can't make the trip we will be kicking off the Demo with a pool night at Scubatoys. Come try out the new DataMask HUD… The Oceanic guys are flying in early for our DataMask Pool Demo night Wednesday Feb. 28th starting at 6:00 PM. Bring your swimsuit and take the HUD mask for a test dive.

Hope to see you there.

Doug

sounds like a good time. I wonder if scubatoys will reward my customer loyalty by sending me a plane ticket!! (=

and Doug there are 2 or 3 other threads already started re: the new mask. You might be interested in the content!

Back
Top Bottom