First Curacao Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what do you like? personalized service then curious to dive. fun type shore dive dive bus,,, boat and less personal then do ocean encounters... lots of good operators. just my personal opinion,,,, :D

If you're going to Curacao, you owe it to yourself to contact Mark & Suzy at The Dive Bus. OE is too close to a cattle boat for my tastes. And while I've not had any contact with "curious to dive", I cannot imagine that the service could be any more personalized than that of The Dive Bus.

where are you staying on the island? we found it pretty easy to get the dive and drive map and just go for it every day...
Ocean encounters west is a good op to hit the remote sites that are not accessible from shore..

For those that have been to both Bonaire and Curacao how do they compare. We have been to Bonaire and thought the diving was great. Just wondering if we would be disappointed with Curacao?

Revid1
Been to Bonaire many times and Curacao once. Thought the diving was fine on Curacao compared to Bonaire. Bonaire is extremely easy and set up for divers. Curacao not so much but once in the water its great. Now I did stay at All West apartments dove mostly in westpunt. would gladly recommend ALL West and Westpunt. will be back there some day but am going back to bonaire on my next trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom