First BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

congrats on your purchase!
i remember the first time i bought my gear when i got certified more than ten years ago.
you feel like a kid in a candy store the first time you go out shopping for your dive gear. people are usually friendly and give you good advice. of course, being the novice diver that you are, you don't get the best deal in town (quality-wise).
but so what! i always have fond memories of buying my first set of gear. its almost intrinsic to the joy of diving as a hobby

cheers

Not everyone wants or likes the BP/W....the hype around here just gets old. <sigh>

Congrats to the OP for your new BC purchase, I hope you enjoy it for many years to come. :)

"I'm interested in purchasing a BC" "The path to true enlightenment is the BP&W" It would be great if ScubaBoard could get rid of this autoreply. A relatively small number of zealots just can't let a single post pass by. DiveMaven is right on, it just gets old <sigh>.

Good diving, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom